Are you looking to purchase a new house? Always consider these important check lists before buying a property. These checklists can make a difference when you are buying a home, and save you from many unpleasant situations in time.
Home Buyers Check List
- Decide if you are ready to purchase a home
- Have you saved enough to deposit for your home.
- Work out how much you can afford to spend extras.
- Find the best mortgage for your property.
- Work out the cost you have to cover
- Get expect advice, meet an estate agent.
- Consider old Vs. new homes
- Make enquiries and getting title deed information.
- Chose a surveyor
- Organise a surveyor or valuation officer.
- Get Transfer documents and title deeds
- Take out building insurance and life cover if possible
- Make some research about the area in which the property you would like to purchase is located
- Visit the property a few time before finalising the deal. A second visit to the property might help you asses the property more accurately.