Shared Equity Scheme
The Share Equity Scheme is designed to assist Ghanaians on low to moderate incomes to own their homes. This will also form part of the Shared Equity Scheme aimed at supporting home and property ownership in a balanced and sustainable way.
The Shared Equity Scheme will comprise of the following:
- Shared Equity Scheme For Businesses (SESFB)
- Ghanaians Resident Overseas Shared Equity Scheme (GROSES)
- Shared Equity with Housebuilder or Property Developer Scheme (SEHP)
- Shared Equity Scheme Information Brochure
- Shared Equity Scheme Guidance For Business Notes
- Download the Housing or Property application form
Building your dream home
“Anyone can build your dream house. We do it right, plan it right, build it right, deliver what you need in a way for your comfort and value for money.”
We have done this for years. It means we have seen the problems before and pick the best materials to deliver. Infrastructure to support housing development, after maintenance management. Whatever, we make it work.